Simplicity is key when using high quality ingredients — season the meat, pan sear it, and place in the toaster for foolproof roast beef. BALMUDA The Toaster’s Beguette Mode heats slowly, ensuring a moist and juicy finish. Making something delicious just got easier!
- 0.6 lb Angus beef round, room temperature
- Vegetable oil
Ready in 30 min
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub to coat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the meat at medium heat until the sides are seared.
- Place the meat on the aluminum foil and make it into a container shape with the side raised about 1cm. Cook it in the toaster on Baguette mode for 10 minutes.
- Neatly wrap in aluminum foil, and return to BALMUDA The Toaster. Leave in the residual heat for 10 more minutes.
- Cut to preferred thickness.
- Garnish to your liking — with herbs, different types of pepper, extra salt, mustard — and serve.